Friday 21 October 2016

Flash Fiction Friday: Selina's surprise



Selina's surprise

Placing the last piece of steak in my mouth I lifted my head to tell Selina how much I'd enjoyed the meal, and almost choked.
Selina, who was also my boss, only had a salad and finished before me and as I continued to eat she had, opened her dress and was sitting there with her pert breasts and beautiful, dark, erect nipples fully exposed.
“Why don't we skip dessert, Alan,” she purred, running a finger over one of her nipples. “I'm sure what I have in store for you is going to be a lot tastier.”


©JSMorbius

2 comments:

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

OMG!! Shivers!! This is hot!!! This needs to keep going and love how you ended it leaving me hanging. lol Awesome flash!

Naomi Shaw said...

Naughty, naughty. Great flash