Friday 30 December 2016

Flash Fiction Friday: The final betrayal


The final betrayal

I could smell the two of them the second I opened the front door. The mixture of sweat, sex, aftershave and perfume filling the hallway before the door was even half open and, this, after all the promises it would never happen again.
Pushing the door, fully, open I stared at the stairs. Shoes, panties, a tie, bra, shirt and blouse all spread out, going up. The two of them couldn't even wait until they were inside properly. Well, this time enough was enough.
He'd been warned more than once, and this time I meant it, we were finished.


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn. You had to leave it just there. Did you? Great piece.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! What a thing to have to walk in on. Fab flash!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Ohhh Julez!!! What a heart stopping flash! I need more! :) Happy New Year!