Tuesday 3 January 2017

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: Protecting Mistress


Protecting Mistress

As Mistress led me through the hallway, the heavy chain hanging down, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise. Mistress didn't realise I'd frozen to the spot, not until the chain became taut, but as soon as she did she turned to me and crouched down.
“What is it, Caleb?” she asked, placing her hand on the back of my neck.
“They're coming for me, Mistress,” I replied. “They're coming, and they will do anything to get me.”
“I won't let them. Haven't I always protected you?”
Lifting my head I sniffed the air, and felt the muscles in my body start to twist and turn under my skin.
“Yes, Mistress, but these smell different.”
“Then we must move. Quickly”
Mistress broke into a jog, her heels tapping on the wooden floor, as I ran beside her.
“We'll be safe in the cellar,” she panted.
The pain tearing through me suddenly became too to bear much and, as every sinew of my body contorted in ways they shouldn't I raised to my full seven foot, swept Mistress off her feet and headed to the, hopeful, sanctuary of the cellar.


©JSMorbius

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy, I'm now wondering who or what was chasing them. Interesting piece, Julez.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, this is awesome. Please make this into a story. I would love to read more :)