Wednesday 8 February 2017

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: It's now or never


It's now or never

As I knelt by Skye's side, her thick cock covered by the mesh thong, she placed her hand lightly on the side of my head.
“Are you sure you're ready for this?” She asked softly, running her fingers through my hair.
“It's now or never Skye,” I replied nervously, placing my hand over her thick shaft.
With trembling hands I hooked my fingers in her thong, pulled them to the side and released her gorgeous cock. Gingerly I placed my hands at it's base and cupped her balls lightly, before slowly tracing my tongue along the full length of her shaft. As I saw the small drop of pre-cum, glistening on the end, I flicked my tongue deftly over her glans and tasted her for the first time, before closing my eyes and opening my mouth as wide as possible.
Taking a deep breath I held her cock in my hand and began to lower my lips around her shaft, inch by inch, until I felt the swollen head touch the back of my throat.

“Mmm babe that feels perfect,” Skye moaned, gripping my hair, “but don't rush, we have all the time in the world.”

©JSMorbius

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew, what a hot tease. :-)

Angelica Dawson said...

Great tease! Love the tenderness in it.

Knotty Girl 1 said...

What a hot and lovely teaser <3

Anonymous said...

The way you wrote it was deliciously hot.