Friday, 7 April 2017

Flash Fiction Friday: A surprising welcome



A surprising welcome

“I'm home, babe,” I called out, as I slumped onto the leather sofa.
“How was the office?”
“Deal's done,” I replied. “We're set up for life, sweetheart.”
“That's fantastic, baby. Now close your eyes.” Sasha called back.
“Why?”
“Just do it,” she snapped.
Wanting a peaceful night I did as she said and heard the living room door open, a few seconds later.
“What are you doing, Baby?” I asked.
“Now you can open them,” she purred, as she climbed onto my lap. “Tonight is for all your hard work, Sir and you can have anything you want.”

©JSMorbius


4 comments:

Sally Bend said...

Oh, that is a gorgeous outfit she has on!

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Anything she wants. You make me want to know more. Great tease.

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Ohhhh Jules!! I loved this! I'm so happy they are set for life and sounds like she runs the house. ;-) lol. Great flash!!

Doris O'connor said...

Awww, what a lovely surprise for him. Great flash :-)