Friday 21 April 2017

Flash Fiction Friday: Just an ordinary guy


Just an ordinary guy

As I pulled Andi as close as possible I couldn't believe she was finally mine. For months I had wished I could've called her my girlfriend, only I never thought I'd be good enough for her. After all there was nothing special about me. I was just an ordinary guy, with an ordinary job, and an ordinary body and she had the world at her feet.
Her flowing blonde locks, perfect figure and piercing blue eyes had made her one of the most lusted after transsexual models in the world yet she had given everything up for an ordinary life, with me.


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written, Julez.

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

I loved it! Loved how you bought in emotion and feeling. I am so happy for them both. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, that was fab, Jules :-)