Friday 23 February 2018

Flash Fiction Friday: Forgive me


Forgive me

As I stared down I sighed.
It was never have supposed to have ended this way, and it wouldn't have if everything had gone the way I'd envisaged it. Ever since I'd been a child, and seeing how happy my parents were, the perfect family life was all I'd ever wanted. The happy relationship, the perfect home, being a parent and a good job to support the aforementioned family, it was just a shame life had conspired against me.
Now though, as I felt my soul returning to my body, I hoped whoever had really cared would be able to forgive me.


@JSMorbius

3 comments:

Knotty Girl 1 said...

Wow! Very deep, and so good!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Oh Julez!! I loved this! You have to expand on this. I see a story behind this. :) Great flash!

Books and Beauty for the Ages said...

So intriguing! Love it! ♥️