Friday 16 March 2018

Flash Fiction Friday: Be careful what you wish for


Be careful what you wish for

Marco and I had been up to our usual, Friday night, antics when the stunning blonde we had both been eyeing up came over to us.
“Do you pair want something?”
“Yeah we want to take you home, and spend the whole night fucking you senseless,” Marco quickly interrupted.
“All you had to do was ask,” the blonde replied.
Thirty minutes later we were back at hers, Marco and I both naked and the blonde sandwiched between us. As I gripped her hips, from behind, I saw her pull Marco's head forward, turn her head to the side and sink her, razor sharp, fangs into his neck.


©JSM

2 comments:

Lady Gina Kincade said...

Awesome tease, with a wicked twist!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

omg I loved this! Nice surprise and loved the twist at the end. ;-)